Uppsala University Global Scholarships Sweden
Partial financing tuition fee only
Formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships, Global Scholarships at Uppsala University is one of the scholarship programs for students who pay fees and apply for master’s programs.
Uppsala University Global Scholarships Sweden is available to carry out master’s degree programs at Uppsala University.
The following topics are available to study in this scholarship program.
- All subjects
All international students from outside the EU / EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
The scholarship will provide tuition only.
Nationals of a country outside the European Union/EEA and Switzerland.
• Candidates must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational environment.
• Students can only receive an IPK scholarship for their first priority program at Uppsala University.
• You must have applied for the master’s program before the university admission deadline.
• You must meet the entry requirements for the program you applied to and the application fee and required documents must have been received before the deadline for admission to college.
• The program must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance education programs or programs partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
To be considered for the Uppsala University scholarships, you must first apply for one of the Uppsala University master’s programs through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then enter an online scholarship application form in which you will enter your application ID at www.universityadmissions.se. The deadline to submit scholarship applications online for programs beginning in autumn 2020 is February 3, 2020.