The ten best International Scholarships to study at ASIA
Many people would like to study at universities in the United States, United Kingdom, etc., but there are also many of them who would like to get a scholarship to study at one of the universities in an Asian country.
The Asian continent has renowned universities and college that, together with the Government, offers a multitude of opportunities to conduct international studies financed with one of their scholarships destined for it.
In this way, here you will find a list of the ten best international scholarships to study in a country on the Asian continent.
ASIA Government Scholarships
1. The Japanese Government offers scholarships for international students who want to study an undergraduate degree at any Japanese University or conduct research studies that are within the framework of the Japanese Government Scholarship Program.
2. These scholarships cover tuition and schooling, travel expenses, and provide a subsidy to stay in the country.
1. The Bilateral Scholarship Program of the Chinese Government grants full and partial scholarships through the Ministry of Education in accordance with the educational exchange between the Government of the country and the Governments of other countries and Universities.
2. With these scholarships, you can study undergraduate, master, doctorates, general, and high-level school programs.
3. The full Scholarship includes Tuition fees, monthly allowance, specific grants, insurance, etc.
1. The Government of Taiwan through the Ministry of Education offers international scholarships to pursue degrees, Masters and doctorates to study at one of the universities in the country.
2. These scholarships cover tuition and payment of academic fees as well as diets.
1. These are the worldwide scholarships of the Malaysian Government to attract the best brains from around the world who want to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
2. These scholarships offer round-trip air tickets, tuition fees, monthly alimony as well as an annual grant for books and internal trips, medical and health insurance, installation, compensation for thesis, visa expenses.
1. The Türkiye Programs are fully funded by the Government and are aimed at successful international students who want to study in Turkey.
2. The scholarship offers a monthly stipend of $ 375 for a Master and approximately $ 500 for a Ph.D. It also includes the payment of tuition, one year course of Turkish language, accommodation, round-trip plane ticket, and health insurance.
ASIA University Scholarships
1. Tokyo University scholarships for international students offer research or postgraduate scholarships aimed at successful students from other countries.
2. The scholarships offer ¥ 150,000 and ¥ 200,000 during the period of their program (up to one year for research students).
1. These scholarships are aimed at students of last year, teachers and doctoral exchange students.
2. The scholarships range between 3,00010,000 RMB.
1. Scholarships available for students (local and international) to study at the University of Hong Kong.
2. The scholarships cover tuition, lodging, and personal expenses.
1. The ASEAN Scholarship is a scholarship for first-year students that is offered to support outstanding students from ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore).
2. These scholarships sub-tuition, and also provide $ 5,800 for living expenses.
Scholarships of Asian Institutions
Founded in April 1988 with funding from the Government of Japan, these scholarships aim to provide an opportunity for qualified citizens of developing countries members of the ADB to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science, and technology, besides other development-related fields.
These scholarships cover tuition fees, a monthly allowance for subsistence and housing, an allowance for books and materials, medical insurance, and travel expenses.