Sales Executive Jobs in Norway – New business (SaaS) FrontCore
Rolvsbuktveien 4D Oslo Norway
Join our team and experience FrontCore …
Did you know that, according to historians, it took about 500,000 years for humans to learn how to make fire until the fire was used daily? Today the world is changing faster than ever. With billions of people connected to each other in an unprecedented global social network, ideas and innovations spread instantly and without friction. Along with the acceleration of advances in technology, it is clear that the next decade promises a historic transformation. Y…. It drives the need to learn … and learning is what brings progress to the world. That’s why we are so excited and passionate about what we do in FrontCore. We develop cloud-based software (SaaS) solutions that improve the capacity of training providers to bring learning to people about new ideas, competencies, and innovations, and the demand for our products is growing rapidly, so we look for more people to join our team in Oslo.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated and high-performing sales executives to enter the ground floor of a fast-accelerating startup, which has built a strong position in Norway and is now ready to grow internationally. Through FrontCore Academy, you will participate in our three-month sales training camp, in addition to obtaining ongoing sales advice to help you achieve your monthly and quarterly goals.
As a sales executive, you are responsible for developing new businesses. Understand and know how to discover the needs of your customers to ensure that it offers the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, the passion to be part of FrontCore and the impulse not only to meet but to exceed, the sales objectives. With a winning attitude, a passion for customer success, we offer attractive professional development plans.
What will you do
- Manage the complete B2B sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiations and closing.
- Demonstrate FrontCore software through web meetings.
- Gain an understanding of possible weaknesses and develop a specific value proposition for the client’s needs.
- Develop and manage relationships with the main stakeholders in the sales process.
- Track all customer details, next steps, and offers in our CRM.
- Keep your channeling proactively using our CRM.
- Constantly exceed the objectives of the activity, channeling, and income.
Who you are
- A person with passion and desire to build a career in sales.
- A high energy personality with a positive attitude.
- An ambitious person, motivated, and oriented to the results.
- A person with great problem solving and professional communication skills.
- A person with a strong work ethic and commitment.
- Someone with excellent command of the English language.
- Someone with excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail and customer orientation.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
What you will enjoy:
- Attractive compensation package with high revenue opportunities.
- An opportunity to develop a career in the fast-growing and exciting technology company.
- A young, fun and dynamic work environment with regular team events.
- A great opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- A fantastic office in Technopolis, Oslo.
If you think the current learning and Edtech transformation is exciting, we hope to hear from you!