Research Fellowship from the University of Salzburg in Austria, 2019
Deadline: July 15, 2019.
: Austria, EU Countries
: Fellowship, Research
: All Subjects
: Partial Funding / Limited support
Description of the Scholarship:
The research grants of the University of Salzburg in Austria, 2019 are open for Austria, EU countries. The scholarship helps research-level programs in the field of all subjects taught in Austria, University of Salzburg. The scholarship deadline is July 15, 2019.
Master’s, Doctorate, Post Doc.
Scholarships are available for any subject that is taught at the university.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
€ 600 per month.
Austria and the EU countries.
1. Postgraduate (except baccalaureate).
2. Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in German)
3. The additional average monthly income within the term of the scholarship must not exceed € 841.- (net).
4. The research grant should be used to finance a scientific project (either ongoing or recently submitted by the applicant) organized by an organizational unit of the University of Salzburg, p. Ej. Department.
5. The scientific project should be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the dissertation record, and a positive evaluation of the disposition are necessary.
6. The request for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.