Ph.D. Scholarships at University of Hamburg Germany 2020
- University of Hamburg
- International Students
- Ph.D., Post Doctorate
- All Subjects
- Partial Funding / Limited support
Description of the Scholarship:
Ph.D. scholarships from the University of Hamburg in Germany, 2020 is open for international students. The scholarship allows doctoral and postdoctoral programs in the field of all subjects taught at the University of Hamburg. The scholarship deadline is October 31, 2019.
Ph.D., Doc. Post.
Scholarships are available for any subject taught at the university.
Benefits of the scholarship:
EUR 1200, EUR 154 for child care
Students of all nationalities can apply.
- For the basic scholarship, the university graduation of the applicants must not exceed one year.
- Only rarely, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years ago, for health reasons or related to the family.
- Applicants from the University of Hamburg – Ph.D. scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have the above-average qualifications in their graduate degree.
- Applicants from Hamburg who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For the completion scholarship: if the applicant is an associate researcher at a university or research institute, their employment should not exceed four years.
- The UKE medical students must write a doctoral thesis related to the course.
- Applicants from the University of Hamburg – Ph.D. scholarships in Germany, 2020 should try to continue their Ph.D. project at the University of Hamburg.
- Medical students (UKE) can only apply if their main subject for the doctoral program is mainly within another faculty, like pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry, or physics.
For further details, click on the link: