Heavy Goods Driver
- Heavy Goods Driver
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Full time
The driver will be liable for providing efficient, devoted, and quality transport and a lot of transport service for heavy vehicles in accordance with the company’s safety terms and conditions.
The driver will assure the safety of passengers, vehicles, employees, and other road users.
The drivers have a tight schedule like irregular work timetable, weather, and extreme environmental conditions, long trips, short notice for the assignment of a journey, tight delivery schedules, delays on the road and other tensions and fatigue related to driving a vehicle commercial on busy streets and highways in all types of weather.
Further, the driver will drive, mainly from the fast access depot to the supplier and customer sites, as planned by the Service Manager.
• Have a valid driving license
• Minimum experience of 4 years in heavy vehicles
• Experience in commercial driving and ability to drive vehicles at different speeds in difficult situations such as heavy traffic, rough weather
• Must have practical knowledge of vehicle security and control systems.
• Able to carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks and perform basic maintenance.
• You should be able to sit and stay alert while driving for a long period of time.