Executive PA to the CEO Jobs in Athens Greek
Greek Shipping Company, with Branches abroad, seeks to recruit an Executive PA to the CEO for its premises in Athens.
Main Responsibilities :
– Directing & Coordinating the CEO’s daily appointments, calendar, priorities, deadlines.
– Provide overall administrative and logistical support to the CEO.
– Handle and prioritize all verbal and written communications concerning the CEO.
– Dynamically manage CEO’s tasks and ‘to do’ list in a rapidly changing environment.
– Coordinate various Managerial concerns of Company’s branches abroad and maintain correspondence with the local management teams.
– Plan and Organise Company meetings and follow-up the application of decisions, in the Company’s policies and systems.
– Handling Company’s PR, planning company events, handling travel logistics.
– Managing and enhancing existing filing systems for the Company’s Management.
– Assuming additional responsibilities as required in the interest of the optimal running of the Company’s management.
Personal Characteristics / Main Qualifications.
– Strong ability in the application of Common Sense in every decision and action.
– Strong ability in being resourceful and proactive when the situation demands.
– Powerful ability to prioritize and multitask, in a fast, volatile environment.
– Positive, creative, constructive, “Can Do” personality.
– Capability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all business matters.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability in effective Time management, Punctuality, and attention to detail.
– Strong organizational and planning skills.
– Minimum 5 years of previous experience in an Executive PA role.
– Excellent command of the French language, native speakers will be considered an asset.
– Perfect command of the English language, native speakers will be considered an asset.
– Elegant and Professional attitude and appearance.
– Excellent knowledge of computers, the Internet, and MS Office systems (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).