Edwin Power Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in the UK, 2019 at University College London
Deadline: August 15, 2019.
: International Students
: Masters, PhD
: Applied Mathematics
: Partial Funding / Limited support
Description of the Scholarship:
Edwin Power Scholarships at University College London in the United Kingdom, 2019 is open for international students. The scholarship allows masters, doctoral-level programs in the field of Applied Mathematics that are taught at the University College of London. The scholarship deadline is August 15, 2019.
- Applied Mathematics
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Partial financing, £ 400 per year
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
1. An Edwin Power scholarship is awarded annually to a graduate student.
2. He/she must be enrolled in the Mathematics Department for the Masters or MPhil / Ph.D. research in Applied Mathematics.
3. Applicants are required to send a written notice to the Head of the Mathematics Department of the UCL about their intention to apply for the Scholarship.