IT Manager Job UAE (with Navision & Project Management experience)
- IT Manager Job UAE
- Assystem Radicon Gulf Consult
- Dubai, UAE
- Date Posted: 2019/04/10
- Job description (Responsibilities & Account-abilities)
- Plan, organised, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Information Technology and computer systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for IT operations and development.
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
Control the IT budget and expenditures
- Ensure technology is attainable and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Keep current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology.
- Research current and potential resources and services and advise management on where IT can add value to the business.
- Coordinating with various department heads to plan and implement projects and ensuring there is a smooth change over from the old system to the new one.
IT Applications expertise:
Application Avaya IP Office manager TAS Software Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CISCO AMP Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 Broadbean SharePoint Online WordPress Fresh services TeamViewer 14 Veeam Backup ESET Remote Console Hyper-V.
- Employee Profile [Educational Qualification, Skills & Experience]:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Knowledge about IT Hardware, Networking, Software and Programming languages.
- Ability to coordinate between various departments, software providing agencies.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Experience in ERP systems implementation and maintenance.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience as an IT Manager.
- Preferably but not a mandatory French speaker.
- Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Company Industry Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting.
- Company Type Employer (Private Sector).
- Job Role Information Technology.
- Employment Type Full-Time Employee.
- Monthly Salary Range Unspecified.
- The number of Vacancies 1.
- Preferred Candidate.
- Career Level Management.
- Years of Experience Min: 4 Max: 12.
- Residence Location the United Arab Emirates.
- Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma.